SNM Rehabilitation Centre
Treatment Provided :
- Early developmental assessment of infants and toddlers.
- Intellectual assessment of children from 2 to 18 years.
- Hearing, speech and language assessments.
- Assessments of communication abilities of people with autism.
- Functional and academic skills assessment.
- Individual program planning according to each child's abilities and potentials.
- Parental counselling and guidance.
- Outreach and home-based programs for outstation and distantly located children.
- Behaviour modification guidance to parents and caregivers.