Giver Nutrition is India’s First Cognitive Healthcare Company, Focusing on Nootropic Based supplements for advancing mental health and improving sleep-related challenges. Giver Nutrition is synergizing the greatness of nature with the advancements in science and technology to empower, enrich, and sophisticate human lives. Manufacturing in US-FDA and GMP Facility. Giver Nutrition supplements are currently available in India & USA.
VIBES Natural Supplement
- CALM YOUR MIND AND BODY BEFORE BED: Naturally production of serotonin with deeply relaxing herbs helps you calm your mind and body before the bed so you can get some healthy, natural sleep. It may help in controlling overthinking and Insomnia relief without need for prescription drugs and sleep aids with harmful side effects.
- REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY: Vibes is a stress support supplement that assists the body in generating serotonin, a key neurotransmitter linked to mood, happiness, and positive outlook. Ingredients like 5-HTP, LTRYPTOPHAN, and VITAMIN B6 work synergistically to increase serotonin levels without making you drowsy, allowing you to stay calm and alert whenever you want.
- WAKE UP REFRESHED AND READY FOR THE DAY: Most sleep aids leave you feeling hungover in the morning or hard to wake up. That is the melatonin that was artificially introduced into your body forcing you asleep. We took a different approach. We wanted to promote sleep through relaxation allowing the body to naturally fall asleep. When you wake up you will feel refreshed and ready for the day.
- STAY POSITIVE AND SOCIAL: Perfect for unwinding after a long day at work, helping erase occasional daily stresses. Whether it’s for presentations, public speaking, a final exam, or a little social anxiety it provides a calming effect that helps you get out of your own way. Vibes helps reduce nervousness and increase focus and mental clarity.
- NON-HABIT FORMING, SAFE FOR DAILY USE: Most mood support supplements are full of chemicals that make them unsafe for regular use. Fortunately, Vibes is a mood enhancer made with herbal ingredients that won’t cause dependency. Vibes is the optimal choice for the health conscious person.
HOW VIBES IS DESIGNED
Deeply relaxing herbs
Widely used, the chamomile flower has long been sought for its calming properties.
The name translates from ancient Greek as Earth Apple, for the pleasant aroma of its flowers.
Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2995283/
Scientifically known as valeriana officinalis, this is a perennial flowering plant used since ancient Greece for restlessness.
Valerian root is native to Europe and parts of Asia.
Valerian for Sleep : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4394901/
A perennial herb in the mint family, studies have shown lemon balm to be helpful to the body in maintaining a positive mood and occasional mental stress.
Lemon balm is native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean regions.
Anti stress effects of Lemon Balm : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245564/
The Jujube tree is prized for properties of both the fruit and seed. The seed, in particular, is widely used for occasional restlessness, antianxiety, insomnia, neuro-protective, reduces elevated cholesterol level. Jujube trees are originally from China, but are now cultivated throughout the world.
Comprehensive benefits of Jujube : https://bodynutrition.org/jujube/
Brain Protection : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478819/
Ingredients That Do The Work
Coupled with herbs, these concentrated naturally-occurring minerals provide an effect you can feel.
Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
Niacin helps with the opening up capillaries and blood vessels, which helps to oxygenate the blood and support cleansing and detoxifying the system.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B-6) is one of the body’s busiest vitamins, involved in an estimated 101 chemical reactions. One of its primary tasks is to aid in the manufacturing of amino acids and neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
Magnesium is needed for hundreds of your body’s basic functions, including supporting your heart and nervous system health, and maintaining blood pressure levels already in the normal range. Supporting a sense of muscular and physical calm, magnesium is commonly used to combat occasional stress and restlessness.
L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid found naturally occurring in turkey and other proteins. It is the building block for 5-HTP, the direct precursor of serotonin. However, it is also able to convert to melatonin, aiding restfulness and sleep.
The direct precursor and metabolic intermediate of serotonin, 5-HTP is the best nutrient to optimise the body’s natural supply of serotonin.
Rajika Mehra –
helpful for my mood